At Prodport, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each one of us brings. We are built as a remote first team from all over the globe, and believe in creativity, innovation, impact and team work. We’re all coming from unique and diverse backgrounds, love for technology and passion for what we do.
As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for developing and building a long term, deep, and mutually-beneficial relationship with Prodport’s partners. You will leverage strong consultative skills to understand your partners’ business model and growth strategy so that you can create ways to increase value from collaborative work to our clients, partners and to ourselves – a true win-win-win.
In this role you are responsible for managing relationships with partners, explaining the value, differentiating, managing business development opportunities (and co-selling) to/from your partners, driving co-marketing alongside the ecosystem marketing team, acting as a thought leader in our space, and coaching your partners on how to grow their business, including their profitability.
The nature of the role:
- Become a trusted advisor to the 40-60 partner relationships you manage with key leaders & decision makers at these orgs + build relationships with those managing front line teams.
- Build and manage a lead referral pipeline with your partner portfolio.
- Work to understand a partner’s organization structure and business goals.
- Develop a long-term strategy with your partner to help them meet their business goals alongside.
- Act as a consultant to help our partners build or optimize their offerings around.
- Become a product expert on Prodport and present how Pordport services and software can help a partner improve their business.
- Be comfortable operating with and exceeding revenue-focused goals.
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our values, build our culture, and execute on our vision for the future.
- Have an opportunity to own projects and collaborate with a highly driven team to create new partner enablement and process.
- Drive co-marketing with our partners.
- Travel: up to 25%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners / events.
Who you are:
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building.
- Experience and network within the e-commerce, marketing eco-system
- Have partnerships, sales, or account management experience.
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- Obsessed with understanding your customer or partner.
- Comfortable operating independently.
- Comfortable presenting in large groups & showcasing yourself as a thought leader in our industry.
- Proactively solicit and act on feedback from your customers, partners, and peers.
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup.
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have 3-6 years of SaaS account management, channel and/or sales experience.
- Work collaboratively with enablement, CS, Marketing and Product to introduce and educate agency partners on our platform and new releases.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
We aim to become the most innovative product intelligence company in the world, enabling brands to deliver the best product content and experience to every customer with our platform. We deliver solutions around the products our clients sell as the center of our technology. By combining deep learning and data analysis with product page optimization and collaborative atomic content creation, we enable our clients to achieve better business outcomes