At Prodport, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each one of us brings. We are built as a remote first team from all over the globe, and believe in creativity, innovation, impact and team work. We’re all coming from unique and diverse backgrounds, love for technology and passion for what we do.
Customer Support Specialists, are a critical part of our future success. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our customers with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and communication skills, and in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for a Product Expert/engineer who is passionate about providing the best support to customers who are scaling their businesses with Prodport.
We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
The nature of the role:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Prodport platform
- Provide high-quality product support for our customers, partnering with them to effectively resolve their issues through email, chat, and phone
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Diagnose software issues and resolve escalated customer complaints engage using established processes
- Provide support & guidance on non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other e-commerce setup questions)
- Communicate thoughtfully and effectively with all Prodport customers
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Analyze repetitive questions and author new support articles
- Structure, build and scale our help center and future team
Who You Are:
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and end users
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up:
- Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Intercom, and Hubspot
- Web works, networking, and software products
- E-Commerce platforms and Product Information management
- You’re thinking outside of the box and you’d like to build yourself into a leader of the support team
- Fluent English (written, spoken)
WWe aim to become the most innovative product intelligence company in the world, enabling brands to deliver the best product content and experience to every customer with our platform. We deliver solutions around the products our clients sell as the center of our technology. By combining deep learning and data analysis with product page optimization and collaborative atomic content creation, we enable our clients to achieve better business outcomes.